Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs at the IAPM
Information for undergraduate applicants wishing to take bachelor’s or master’s degree courses at the IAPM
Enrolment for tertiary training takes place twice a year before the start of academic semesters (before November 1 and March 1).
Training is carried out according to majors/specializations chosen:
- Personnel management and labor economics;
- Accounting and taxation;
- Finance, banking and insurance;
- Marketing;- Law;
- Political science;
- International relations, public relations and regional studies; and- Software engineering.
The training period depends on the attendance mode (internal/external), basic education of a given undergraduate applicant:
– the bachelor’s level with the internal mode of attendance – the training period is of 4 years,
-- the same with the external mode of attendance -- the training period is of 4.6 years;
– the master’s level with the internal mode of attendance depending on the specialization chosen -- the training period is of 1.5 to 2 years; the same with the external mode of attendance depending on the specialization chosen -- -- the training period is of 2 to 3 years.
The entrance to the Academy for the internal/external mode (bachelor’s program/master’s program) of attendance includes the following steps:
1. Getting an offer to study in Ukraine (the cost of an offer to study is not included in the training fee and is of UAH1,000 (one thousand hryvnias) for countries maintaining a visa regime with Ukraine and UAH300 (three hundred hryvnias) for countries enjoying a visa-free regime with Ukraine).
Offers are issued throughout the year depending on the mode of attendance.
To get an Offer, a undergraduate applicant contacts the administration of the Institute of International Education in person or by proxy (a contractor firm) at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, passes an online interview, submits copies of the first page of the passport and previous education confirming document with the grades received in the subjects studied, translated into Ukrainian or Russian/English. Following the examination of the above documents, the Academy issues an Offer to study executed pursuant to the requirements of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
2. Procurement of a visa (for countries maintaining a visa regime) to study in Ukraine at the Embassy of Ukraine in the undergraduate applicant’s home country.
3. Entry into Ukraine to study at the Academy.
4. Formalization of the undergraduate applicant’s studies.
To be enrolled in the educational establishment, a foreigner furnishes the following documents:
a) an application form (to be made out at the Academy);
b) the original and a copy of the previous education confirming document with a supplement containing information on his/her academic achievements in educational subjects translated into Ukrainian and legalized by the Embassy of Ukraine in the country of residence;
c) a copy of the passport document of a foreigner or the document certifying the identity of a stateless person;
d) a valid medical insurance policy (to be made out at the Academy); and
e) 16 matte photos 35 х 45 мм in size;