Name of the program (CIPA) is an abbreviation of the English name of the certificate CIPA (Certified International Professional Accountant). Holders of the certificates are entitled to add the name of certificates to their signature that meets international practice.
CIPA program was established in 2001 by the International Council of Certified Accountants and Auditors (ICCAA) supported by USA Agency of International Development (USAID).
Certified International Professional Accountant (CIPA) is the only Russian-language educational program, examination and certification of professional accountants.
Content of CIPA program is built on a typical curriculum, developed by the intergovernmental working group of experts on international standards of accounting and reporting at the United Nations conference on trade and development (UNCTAD\ISAR).
Candidates, who have fulfilled eligibility requirements of ECCAA (Eurasian Council of certified accountants and auditors), shall be issued certificates of two levels.
САР (Certified Accounting Practitioner)
САР is familiar with all areas of accounting, can lead the accounting system of the company and make all the main types of reports, including tax returns.
CIPA (Certified International Professional Accountant)
CIPA is able to analyze accounting information and to apply professional judgment to the issues of financial management.
Qualification requirements for a certificate of CAP/CIPA:
|Examinations||Financial accounting І||Financial accounting І|
|Managerial accounting І||Managerial accounting І|
|Tax and Law (on the basis of national legislation)||
Financial accounting ІІ
Managerial accounting ІІ
Management information system
|Experience||1 year +||3 years +|
Confirmed by a member of organization ECCAA
The Central component of the qualification requirements are rigorous, independent and unified examinations that are conducted in Russian.
CIPA program is gaining growing recognition of stakeholders:
- Professional accounting and auditing organizations. ECCAA and professional organizations, which belong to it, have taken CIPA as a program of confirming qualification and skills of their employees.
- Employers use certifications CAP/CIPA and examination results to determine the level of qualification in hiring and career development of accountants and other financial professionals.
- Public authorities in many participating countries recognize the certificates of CAP/CIPA (or the results of examinations for auditors certificates (licenses).
- Malyshkyn Alexander I., PhD, Assistant Professor, certified auditor, certified consultant, director of auditing firm "Goodwill Plus".
- Rayevskaya Galina S., Certified Public Accountant (CAP), certified auditor, business coach (sincw 2002 - lecturer of CAP), Head of Cherkasy regional branch of the Federation of Professional Accountants and Auditors of Ukraine.
Studies carried out when all groups are full.
If you have questions about training and certification, please call:
(044) 524-57-96 (int.: 13-86)