Institute of Distance Education
Building 26, tel.: 494-47-49, do.iapm.edu.ua
Head: Yaroshenko Sergei Fedorovich (15-69)
Dean: Ponomarenko Lidia Vladimirovna (14-95), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean: 14-88, e-mail: email@example.com
Characteristics of Distance Education
Distance learning is distinguished from traditional forms of educations by the following features:
Flexibility. The ability to educate in a convenient time, in a convenient location and tempo (24/7 access to learning materials, tests, tasks that are in the system DE).Unregulated period for learning discipline within the semester.
Modularity. The possibility of choice of courses (modules) to form a curriculum that meets the individual or group needs.
Parallelism. Education, which is parallel to professional activities, is an opportunity of learning on two specialties/levels.
Coverage. The simultaneous appeal of a large number of students to lots of sources of educational information (electronic libraries, databases, teaching materials in DE system etc.).Communication through forums, chat rooms, teachers and students (from different regions).
Processability. Using of recent advances of educational process, information and communication technologies that give access to the world information space.
Social equality. Equal access to education regardless of residence, health, material security of student (because, in most cases, education in remote mode is less expensive than traditional).
Internationality. Export and import of international achievements in the educational market.
The new role of the teacher. DE expands and updates the role of the teacher, who has to coordinate the cognitive process, to continuously improve courses, to enhance creativity and skills in line with innovations in the educational process.
The positive impact of DE on the student is: raising creative and intellectual potential, developing a culture of communication and the ability to use information resources independently, to make responsible decisions.
- Personnel Management and Labour economics
- Finance and Credit
- Accounting and Auditing
- Science of Law
- 4 years 6 months (basic education - complete secondary).
- years, 6 months (ЦИТАТА: “ роки 6 місяців”) (basic education - junior specialist in unrelated field of knowledge).
- years, 6 months (basic education - junior specialist in related field of knowledge).
- 1 year 3 months (basic education - Bachelor in related field of knowledge).
- years, 6 months (basic education - Bachelor, Specialist, Master in unrelated field of knowledge).
- 1 year 6 months (basic education - Specialist and Master).
The documents for admission:
- A statement addressed to the Rector of the Academy;
- 6 color photos 3×4;
- Copy and the original of the Education supplement;
- Copy and the original of passport;
- Testing certificate (for those who enter the 1 course).
After graduation you will be able to work in:
- Management of organizations and administration: business manager, assistant of unit head, sales economist, manager of logistics, head of small businesses, etc.
- Marketing: trade representative, expert in methods of market expansion, sales manager, procurement manager in various fields, etc.
- Personnel management and Labour economics: HR manager, economist at the labour, engineer training, expert on employment issues, inspector on staff, office organizer, assistant of company manager, inspector of social assistance, professional consultant, etc.
- Finance and credit: financial director of the company, the head of the financial department, the broker (intermediary), securities dealer (seller), insurance agent, appraiser, expert, loan officer, inspector of exchange, price control inspector, accountant, etc.
- Accounting and audition: accountant, accountant expert, auditor, economist and economic advisor, consultant on economic issues, statistician economist, expert on financial and economic security, etc.
- Psychology: practical psychologist in educational institutions, organizations and enterprises, consultant psychologist, specialist of social services center, etc.
- Jurisprudence: inspector that monitors the execution of orders, manager of the executive committee, the notary office adviser, private investigator, clerk, etc.