Department of Law Enforcement and Anti-corruption Activities
The department was established with a license in specialty "Law", but as an independent began to exist since September 1, 2000.
In 2019, it was renamed to the Department of Law Enforcement and Anti-Corruption Activities, headed by an experienced specialist Doctor of Law, Professor Volodymyr Zarosylo.
Head of Department
Volodymyr Zarosylo, Doctor of Law, Professor. Head of the Law Enforcement and Anti-Corruption Department of the National Research Institute of Law Prince Vladimir the Great, Interregional Academy of Personnel Management.
Scientific and pedagogical activity from 1999 to the present. Internal Affairs Service 1980 to 2010. Over the past 5 years he has prepared 6 monographs and 5 textbooks, 20 scientific articles. He has over 200 scientific papers. The latest are:
1.The essence of administrative and delict proceedings in the system of administrative and procedural law of Ukraine - Scientific Bulletin of the University "Lviv Polytechnic" № 4 2018
2. The Philosophy of Legal Education in Contemporary Ukraine: Worldview Basic
Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, Volume IX, Issue 8 (38), Winter 2018
3. Legal regulation of occupational safety and health in the European Union and Ukraine: a comparative approach. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnogo hirnychoho universytetu # 6 2019.
Certificate of Excellence dated March 23, PC №00127522 / 002635-18 Topic: Subjects of Corruption Offenses/
Academician of the Academy of Sciences of the Higher School of Ukraine.
Exercises cooperation with the National Police. Fluent in English and French. Member of two specialized scientific councils for doctoral dissertations.
Deputy Head of Department:
Pidpalyi Valery, Candidate of Law, Associate Professor. Deputy Head of the Law Enforcement and Anti-Corruption Department of the National Research Institute of Law Prince Vladimir of the Great, Interregional Academy of Personnel Management. Service in the Internal Affairs Bodies from 1969 to 1991. He has 2 scientific manuals and 20 scientific papers. Provide Collaboration with the Kiev Forensic Research Institute. Member of the American Bar Assotiation (USA, Chicago). Member of the Kyiv City Bar Council.
Member of the Specialized Academic Council К 26.142.05 with the right of admission to the consideration and defense of the dissertations for the degree of Candidate of Law in specialty 12.00.08 "Criminal Law and Criminology; Criminal Enforcement and Law ”and 12.00.09“ Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics; forensic examination; search operations. "
Speeches, reports and reports at foreign universities:
1. International Symposium on Document Research and Handwriting at the University of Wroclaw (Poland), June 19-22, 2014 Organizer: Department of Forensics, University of Wroclaw. The topic of the report "Expertise of documents in Ukraine"
2. 11th Conference on Leilinguistics Linguistics from 24 to 26 June 2016. Venue: Adam Mickiewicz Institute of Linguistics (UAM) Poland. Subject of the report: Conducting linguistic expertise in Ukraine.
3. International Symposium on Study of Handwriting and Writing at the University of Wroclaw (Poland), June 15-17, 2016.
4. International Symposium at the University of Wroclaw (Poland), June 19-22, 2018
Organizer: Department of Forensic Science, Wroclaw University. Form of participation: Speech on the topic: “Conducting judicial expertise in the criminal process of Ukraine”. Date: June 19-22, 2018. Wroclaw, Poland.
Certificate of Professional Development March 23, 2018 PC 00127522 / 002643-18 Subject: Stages of criminal proceedings.
Teaching staff of the department:
Anatoliy Kisliy Doctor of Law, Professor. Professor of the Law Enforcement and Anti-Corruption Department of the Scientific-Scientific Institute of Law Volodymyr of the Greate Interregional Academy of Personnel Management (part time professor).
He started his professional career from the position of inspector and ended at the position of the first deputy chief of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in Kyiv region. From 2004 to 2007 he held the executive positions of the Dean of the Faculty and Vice-Rector of the Kyiv Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine. Scientific-pedagogical experience of work is more than 20 years. He has over 150 scientific papers.
Certificate of Excellence March 23, 2018 PC 00127522 / 002637-18Subject: Investigation of human rights violations
Doctor of Law, Senior Researcher. Professor of Law Enforcement and Anti-Corruption Department Prince Vladimir of the Great Interregional Academy of Personnel Management.
He has over 60 scientific papers, including two one-man monographs, as well as 2 scientific manuals and 10 scientific articles.
Member of the Kyiv City Bar Association.
Certificate of Excellence March 23, 2018 PC 00127522 / 002636-18
Topic: Theoretical problems of implementation of the principles of criminal proceedings.
Candidate of Law, Associate Professor. Associate Professor of Law Enforcement and Anti-Corruption Department Prince Vladimir of the Great Interregional Academy of Personnel Management. Co-author of two textbooks, and author of three scientific articles. Certificate of Excellence March 23, 2018 PC 00127522 / 002632-18Topic: General social prevention of smuggling of cultural property.
Candidane of Law. Associate Professor of Law Enforcement and Anti-Corruption Department Prince Vladimir of the Great Interregional Academy of Personnel Management.
Author of 20 scientific publications. Member of the All-Ukrainian Criminal Law Association.
Certificate of Excellence March 23, 2018 PC 00127522 / 002639-18Topic: Repeat crimes under the Criminal Code of Ukraine.
Candidate of Law, Associate Professor. Professor of Law Enforcement and Anti-Corruption Department Prince Vladimir of the Great Interregional Academy of Personnel Management.
He has about 30 scientific publications. The scientific - pedagogical experience is more than 26 years, including 18 of which he worked in the educational institutions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Security Service of Ukraine, where he headed the departments. Prior to his transition to teaching, he worked in operational units and as an investigator in the Ministry of Internal Affairs. He was a member of the working group on the drafting of the Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine from 2006 to 2010. He was awarded the Diploma of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. Military rank - Colonel of the Reserve.
Certificate of Excellence 19 October 2018 PC 00127522 / 003025-18Topic: Implementation of the principles of competitiveness at the stage of pre-trial investigation.
Today, there are 3 doctors of law and 13 candidates of law in the department of law enforcement and anti-corruption activities, which are working on a permanent base. Among them is Doctor of Law, Professor Kisliy AM, Doctor of Law, Professor Zarosylo V.A., Doctor of Law, Associate Professor Kaplya A.M., Candidate of Law, Associate Professor Podpaly V. L, Candidate of Law, Associate Professor Gevko V.V., Candidate of Law, Associate Professor Gayvoronsky E. P., Candidate of Law, Associate Professor Kolos O.V., Candidate of Law, Associate Professor Peretz V. I., Candidate of Law Morozovskaya T. V., Candidate of Law Pukach I. B., Candidate of law Savenko G. V., Candidate of Law, Associate Professor Stetsenko Y. V, Candidate of Law Forostyanaya S. V, Candidate of Law Kovbasiuk V. V, Candidate or of Law Korobkin VV, and other employees. Vladova A.A is an assistant of the department of law enforcement and anti-corruption activities.
The Chair of Law Enforcement and Anti-Corruption Activity provides teaching of the disciplines of criminal law, protection and security of enterprises of institutions and organizations, as well as anti-corruption activities. More than 53 disciplines are taught by the department's employees.
The department is assigned more than one hundred academic disciplines, which provide 8 doctors of science and 21 candidates of sciences that are working as part time professors.
The main subjects are:
1. The advocates of Ukraine;
2. Topical issues of criminal law;
3. Actual problems of human rights activities;
4. Current issues of judicial and judicial system of Ukraine;
5. Anti-corruption activities in Ukraine;
6. Anti-corruption policy and anti-corruption strategy in Ukraine;
7. Anti-corruption law;
8. Interaction of private detectives with law enforcement agencies and the public;
9. Interaction of private detectives with law enforcement agencies;
10. Executive proceedings
11. Responsibility is for corruption offences in Ukraine;
12. Guarantees of advocate activity;
13. Documenting of corruption offences;
14. Providing of safety of entrepreneurial activity;
15. Providing of safety subjects of anticorruption activity;
16. Defense of enterprise information;
17. History of development of anticorruption legislation is in Ukraine;
18. Skilled providing of advocacy;
20. Criminalistics providing of activity of advocate-defender;
21. Criminalistics providing of activity of inquiry agents;
22. Criminal law;
23. Criminal process;
24. Criminally-executive law;
26. Notaries of Ukraine;
27. Organizational principles of prevention and counteraction to the corruption are on enterprises in establishments and organizations
28. Organizational and legal principles of ensuring the safety of enterprises, institutions and organizations;
29. Organizational and legal problems of enterprise security;
30. Organization of enterprise security;
31. Organization of activities of new anti-corruption bodies;
32. Organization of law enforcement activities;
33. Organization of prosecutorial activity;
34. Organization of security services for enterprises, institutions and organizations;
35. Personal security of private detectives;
36. Comparative criminal law;
37. Comparative criminal law and process;
38. Legal security of enterprises in Ukraine;
39. Legal framework for preventing and combating corruption in public bodies;
40. Human rights advocacy activities of the advocates of Ukraine;
41. Human rights bodies of Ukraine;
42. Law enforcement agencies of Ukraine;
43. Private detective activity and its relation to the judiciary;
44. Professional psychological training of the security guard;
45. System of protection of organizations and institutions;
46. Special means of law enforcement agencies;
47. Court, judiciary and judicial activity in Ukraine;
48. Judicial and law enforcement agencies of Ukraine;
49. Current problems of combating terrorism;
50. Current problems of procedural abuse from the part of pre-trial investigation bodies, prosecutor's offices and courts;
51. The theory of security of social systems;
52. The theory and practice of argumentation;
53. The theory of criminal qualification of crimes
The Department of Law Enforcement and Anti-Corruption Activities was established with the purpose of providing at the level of state standards educational, methodical, research and educational study in fundamental and vocational-oriented disciplines.
The activity of the department is based on the principles of law, democracy, humanism, science, integration of science with practice, publicity, protection of human rights and freedoms, personal responsibility of employees for the performance of their duties, professionalism, equality of working conditions of each employee for the realization of their abilities, freedom of creative search.
Scientific and methodological activity of the department:
Scientific activity is one of the main direction of the entire teaching staff of the Department of Law Enforcement and Anti-Corruption Activities of IAUP.
The main forms of scientific work of the department are:
- carrying out scientific researches on actual directions of special disciplines and problems corresponding to the profile of the department;
- preparation of monographs, textbooks, textbooks, scientific articles, reports on the main academic disciplines of the department;
- preparation of candidate and doctoral theses;
- reviewing and reviewing dissertations submitted for defense;
- organization and management of student research work and others.
At the end of a separate stage of research, analytical reports, working materials and current reports are prepared, and at the end of the whole research - summary reports, suggestions, methodological recommendations, monographs, textbooks, manuals, etc.
Scientific work of the students is carried out in scientific circles and problem groups and is drawn up in the form of abstracts, scientific messages, theses, articles, scientific papers recommended by the department for participation in competitions, Olympiads of higher, inter educational institutions, republican or other level.
The research work of the teachers of the department covers the following areas:
• theory of criminal law, criminal process, criminal law, anti-corruption activity;
• the role of law enforcement and human rights bodies in the system of state bodies
• innovative stages of law enforcement development in the modern period;
• innovative processes in the field of law enforcement;
• training areas for law enforcement and human rights professionals;
• methodology for evaluating the effectiveness of anti-corruption activities;
• innovative activity in the field of enforcement and punishment;
• the evolution of the use of special tools in the field of business security;
• formation of a new system of criminal procedure of judicial and investigative bodies.
• anti-corruption activities as one of the activities of state bodies at the current stage of state development.
Mission of the Department of Law Enforcement and Anti-Corruption Activity:
- formation of professional competences and personal qualities of competitive, creative and innovative-thinking personnel who are able to realize their knowledge and skills in the field of law in the domestic and international labor markets on the basis of:
- continuous modernization of the educational process;
- performing at the appropriate scientific and methodological levels scientific research on the problems of criminal liability, criminal law, criminal procedure law;
- introduction of advanced technologies and techniques;
- organization of the educational process for training highly qualified specialists in the field of law;
- continuous participation of the department's staff in organizing and conducting IAUP and the Institute of Law on Educational Work with Students
- stimulating interest in creative and research work;
- providing scientific and methodological assistance to the students in the deep knowledge of the modern theory and practice of the legal organization of the state and the activities of the judicial and law enforcement agencies in the fight against crime.