SEMINAR FROM BUSINESS COMMUNICATION FOR TEACHERS "CONTACT MANAGEMENT: BUSINESS COMMUNICATION WITH PARENTS, CHILDREN"
OF IAPM INVITES ON TRAINING SEMINAR FROM BUSINESS COMMUNICATION FOR TEACHERS
"CONTACT MANAGEMENT: BUSINESS COMMUNICATION WITH PARENTS, CHILDREN"
Date: March 15, 2019 (Friday).
Duration of training: 4 hours with the issuance of a certificate of participation.
SPEAKER: Lyudmila Vesper, Chairman of the Board of the Public Association "RUS" http://rusmgo.wix.com/fem-org, Director of the Information and Research Center "Ukrainian Intelligence" ukr-monitor.com.ua
• teachers, educators and all teachers of educational institutions;
• university professors;
• students (future teachers, psychologists, political scientists, managers, specialists in public administration, etc.)
• all interested in the topic of personal growth.
PURPOSE OF THE EVENT:
1. To improve communication skills of educators and educators and teach them to use in practice various methods and tools of business communication;
2. To acquaint participants with modern approaches to business communication (business communication) and to form their own image, the image of an educational institution, the company they represent;
3. To transfer knowledge and develop practical skills of forming and delivering one’s own image and image of an educational institution to different target groups.
Contact person: Head of the Department of professional education and management of educational institution, Candidate of Science in Public Administration, Associate Professor, Laureate of the Award of the President of Ukraine for Young Scientists Chaplay Irina Vitalyevna, 0639517855, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost of participation in the training seminar is 400 UAH.