Training «Modern approaches to the development of emotional intelligence as determining direction of your life and professional success»
Department of vocational education and management of the educational institution of the IAPM invites on the training "Modern approaches to the development of emotional intelligence as
determining direction of your life and professional success"
"Modern approaches to the development of emotional intelligence as determining direction of your life and professional success"
Date: 02/15/2019 (Friday)
Training duration: 4 hours with the issuance of the Participant Certificate
Organizer: Department of vocational education and management of the educational institution of the IAPM.
Speaker: Victoria Muromets - Ph.D., associate professor, practicing psychotherapist, trainer-facilitator.
- teachers, educators and all teaching staff of educational institutions;
- higher education teachers;
- students (future teachers, psychologists, political scientists, managers, specialists in public administration, etc.);
- all interested in the topic of personal growth.
The purpose of the event: the formation of skills to introduce technologies to manage emotional reactions to achieve meaningful flexibility in controlling their own psychological states and other people.
- learn how to develop strategies for the development of emotional intelligence;
- learn to form a meaningful flexibility in managing their own emotional reactions and the reactions of other people, which allows you to consciously move in the VUCA world;
- increase tolerance for failure and uncertainty;
- nnhance the ability to constructively treat errors and develop the ability to take risks, which is an important prerequisite for the success of a professional activity.
11.00-12.00 interactive mini-lecture "The development of emotional competence as a requirement of modernity";
12.00-12.30 - mini-discussion "Emotional competence - requirement of new time";
12.30-13.30 - group exercises;
13.30-13.45 - reflection and summarizing the training;
13.45-14.00 - feedback and presentation of certificates.
The cost of participation in the training is 400 UAH.
Contact person: Head of the Department of Vocational Education and Management of an Educational Institution, Candidate of Science in Public Administration, Associate Professor, Laureate of the President of Ukraine Prize for Young Scientists, Irina Vitalyevna Chaplay, 0639517855, email@example.com.