Forms of study
The educational process at the Interregional Academy of Personnel is carried out in both traditional and the innovative forms of education, each of which has certain advantages.
Full-time study (full-time department)
Full-time students can:
- immerse themselves in education;
- communicate with experienced teachers, well-knowned scientists and experts (permanent access to their knowledge and personal experience);
- work in computer classes and Library and information center of the Academy;
- learn foreign languages in the Language center;
- have the opportunity to feel the full students life (communication, recreation, extracurricular work).
Extramural form of education
Extramuralstudents can get:
- education while working;
- free schedule, the opportunity to study at a convenient time;
- simultaneous theoretical knowledge with fixing them in practice
- access not only to the personal experience of teachers, but also the exchange of practical and theoretical knowledge of working classmates;
- establishing business contacts.
Distance education is a kind of extramural form, which involves the organization of educational process using Internet and multimedia technologies. For the first time in Ukraine - only IAPM - distance education system works through a network of satellite communications, provides online broadcasting in all branches and institutes of the Academy. Lectors prepare teaching materials (lecture notes, assignments for independent work, databases, tests, etc.) for all disciplines, which are transmitting in the Internet, provide consulting work and control the implementation of individual plans.
DE students can:
- both study and work without spending money on travel, hotel, leaving the main place of work;
- study at a convenient time, in a convenient location;
- educate regardless of residence and health status;
- pay less.
Details: (044) 490-95-05, (044) 494-47-47
Kyiv, Frometovska str., 2