Doctorate is the highest element in the system of training scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel of Interregional Academy of personnel management (IAPM).
12.00.04 – Economic law; Economic and Procedural Law;
12.00.07 – Administrative Law and Process; Financial Law; Information Law;
281 - Public Management and Administration
051 - Economics
075 - Marketing
081 - Law
For Admission to doctoral, candidate must have the scientific degree of Candidate of Science, scientific achievements and published works on the chosen specialty and should be able to carry out high-level, fundamental and applied research.
Doctoral students undergo annual certification in accordance with the approved program.
Documents for admission to the doctoral program:
- Application addressed to the rector of IAPM;
- A personal form of accounting personnel;
- List of published scientific works and inventions;
- Copy of diploma of higher education institution;
- a copy of the certificate of identification number assignment;
- a copy of the diploma awarding candidate degree (PhD);
- Copy of passport;
- Four photographs (3x4);
- A detailed plan of the dissertation on competition of a scientific degree of the Doctor of Sciences;
- a certified copy of the certificate of awarding the academic title of associate professor (professor, senior researcher, senior research associate) (if any).
Training is paid (cost of services)
DOCUMENTS ARE ACCEPTED AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
03039 Kyiv, Frometivska str. 2, IAPM, Bldg. 18, room. 25
Tel.: (044) 490-95-12