On the eve of Easter, students of the Severodonetsk Institut IAPM visited the temple complex "Lesnaya Dacha"
The temple complex "Lesnaya Dacha" is an important cultural and religious landmark of Severodonetsk. In the churchyard there is an old bell, cast in 1812, a gazebo of family prosperity and a sacristy museum.
On the eve of Easter, students of the Severodonetsk Institute IAPM under the direction of their teacher - the candidate of historical sciences, assistant professor Agafonov Alexander Iosifovich - got acquainted with the history of the temple, its sights, the library and cultural shrines. The tour was conducted by the servants of the temple, and ended with the blessing of the abbot of the church. The students received unforgettable impressions and expanded their horizons.