Object training on civil protection took place at the Odessa institute
15 March 2019 16:04
Share this link:
On March 14, 2019, an object training session was held at the Odessa Institute of IAPM on the topic "Increasing the readiness of the IAPM for the ignition signal".
The main purpose of the object training on the Civil Defense of the Institute was the practical verification of the level of the institute's staff and students, knowledge and skills on emergencies and civil protection.
The main objectives of the object training on civil protection of the Institute were:
- improvement by the participants of the educational process and employees of the Institute of theoretical knowledge and practical skills regarding actions in emergency situations;
- checking the ability of the students of the Institute to practically act on the signals of the CA;
- improvement of practical skills of the staff and authorities of the Institute in organizing and taking measures to protect the participants of the educational process and employees of the Institute from the consequences of emergancy.
The result of object training on civil protection of the institute are:
- all the participants of the educational process and the staff of the Institute once again realized the need for personal training and the Institute as a whole on civil protection issues;
- the leadership and management bodies of the Central Institute of the Institute have improved their practical skills in organizing and carrying out measures to protect the participants of the educational process and the staff of the Institute from the consequences of the National Assembly;
- all participants in the educational process and the Institute's staff have consolidated their theoretical knowledge and practical skills regarding actions in the conditions of emergency situations;
- the leadership of the iInstitute practically worked out protection measures in a specific situation - the fire in the educational building of the institute and evacuation to a safe place.