Bachelor or Master degree
Student recruitment for Bachelor's and Master's studies is carried out twice a year before the start of the academic semesters (until November 1 and until March 1).
Studying is carried out full-time/part-time in accredited specialities.
Admission of foreigners is carried out face-to-face and/or remotely.
Foreigners can participate in remote admission, if they: have received an invitation to study and were registered in the Automated System of a state enterprise authorized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine «Electronic Journal»; have received a complex of information and consulting support services, as well as have received a visa to enter Ukraine (except for citizens of visa-free entry countries) for the purpose of study or have carried out the procedure for legalization of documents about education in the country they have received ones in; carried out legalization in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) of the country that issued the education document; performed legalization in the consular department of the diplomatic institution of Ukraine abroad (consular legalization or apostille).
The term of studying depends on the form of study (full-time/part-time), basic education of the applicant:
– for Bachelor's degree in full-time form – the term of study is 4 years;
– for Bachelor's degree in part-time form – the study period is from 4 to 4,6 years;
– for Master's degree in full-time form, depending on the chosen speciality – the study period is from 1 year 6 months to 2 years;
– for Master's degree in part-time form, depending on the chosen speciality – the study period is from 1 year 6 months to 2 years.
Admission to the Academy for offline/online form (Bachelor/Master) education includes the following stages:
1. Receiving an Invitation to study in Ukraine for countries with a visa regime with Ukraine or a letter of approval when transferring from another institution of higher education.
- To receive an Invitation, the applicant applies to the administration of the Institute of International Education in person or through a representative (contracting company) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, passes an online interview, provides copies of the first page of the passport and of the document on previous education with obtained points from studied disciplines, translated into Ukrainian or English. In addition, the consent to the processing of personal data and the power of attorney to receive the invitation, filled out by the applicant personally, are attached to the set of documents. After reviewing the documents, the Academy issues an Invitation to study, which is issued in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
- When transferring from another institution of higher education, the applicant must submit documents and pass an entrance examination within a period not exceeding 10 calendar days from the date of withdrawal from the previous institution of higher education.
2. Issuance of a visa (for countries with a visa regime) for studying in Ukraine at the Embassy of Ukraine in the applicant's country of residence.
3. Entry to Ukraine to study at the Academy.
4. Registration of an applicant for study.
For admission to the entrance exams to the Academy, a foreigner submits the following documents:
a) application form (completed at the Academy);
b) the original and a notarized copy of the document on previous education with an application that contains information about their success in academic subjects, translated into Ukrainian and legalized by the Embassy of Ukraine in the country of residence, and in case of transfer from another institution of higher education, an academic certificate about the previous period of study;
c) a copy of a foreigner's passport document or of a document certifying a stateless person, translated into Ukrainian and notarized in Ukraine;
d) valid medical insurance policy for the entire period of studying (issued at the Academy);
e) 8 matte photo cards of size 35 x 45 mm.
5. After successfully passing the entrance exams, the applicant is enrolled in the Academy.
6. After enrollment, a full-time student issues a Temporary Residence Permit in Ukraine for the entire period of studying at the State Migration Service of Ukraine.
Citizens of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus, who do not have a permanent (temporary) residence permit in Ukraine, are admitted to study with the individual permission of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.